- I didn’t get to see my very good friends who live in Cary.
- I spent the day reading.
- My dad had a generator on stand by for me so I could power my wheel even if the electricity went out.
- Jeff suggested that we hold a HurricanePottery Sale in which ‘everything must go’.
- My house isn’t any cleaner.
- I am already packed for the next show!
- Extra security was required because pottery groupies were rioting in the streets of Cary since Lazy Daze was canceled.
- Braum got a bath. (He is not a fan of hurricanes.)
- The foot paths to my studio and sink area floated away.
- I have to wait another week for a trip to Trader Joe’s.
In reply to number four, let us know when you have your “Hurricane Pottery Sale”. I love to give pottery as gifts; however, I like to give someone else’s pottery as a gift, not mine!
As for a production potter, that sounds like a compliment to me. How many people can reproduce the same mug, plate, etc. over and over? It is a lot harder than it looks, as I can attest to. I struggle to make one, much less multiples! Take care! Mickey